- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Generally, Författare David J. Cord only does business with registered entities such as corporations or government institutions, so the only personal data we collect relates to your official position in a registered entity:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, job title)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Författare David J. Cord with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Commission us to provide a service.
- Voluntarily contact us via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Författare David J. Cord does not indirectly receive your data from any source.
How will we use your data?
Författare David J. Cord collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Remain in contact with you regarding potential future services.
In normal circumstances Författare David J. Cord does not share your data with anyone.
In the event a client has defaulted on a bill we may send their data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit collection agencies to collect unpaid invoices and prevent fraudulent purchases. Generally, this data only relates to the organisation, but personal data regarding contact information of relevant persons may be provided.
How do we store your data?
Författare David J. Cord securely stores your data at our Helsingfors offices.
If you do not become a client Författare David J. Cord will keep your data for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Författare David J. Cord would like to send your organisation information about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Författare David J. Cord from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email at info at the website’s URL.
Författare David J. Cord does not provide your data to any other person or organisation for advertising or marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Författare David J. Cord would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Författare David J. Cord for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Författare David J. Cord correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Författare David J. Cord to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Författare David J. Cord erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Författare David J. Cord restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Författare David J. Cord’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Författare David J. Cord transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at info at the website’s URL.
Or write to us:
Författare David J. Cord
Mörtnäsvagen 11 C 37
You can learn more about your data protection rights from the European Commission Rights for citizens pages.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit the European Commission’s entry on cookies in the EU Internet Handbook.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Författare David J. Cord uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the user name you chose to comment on website content. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Tracking and performance – Författare David J. Cord uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, location and IP address. Författare David J. Cord sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for analysis, such as Google Analytics.
Författare David J. Cord does not use Advertising cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
Författare David J. Cord
Mörtnäsvagen 11 C 37
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Författare David J. Cord has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Finland’s Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
Email: tietosuoja at om.fi
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
PO Box 800